Skip to main content

Ads

Two Incomplete Halves, Forming a Unified Soul

Girlfriend and boyfriend looking into their eyes.


If I say I think of you often

Tell me, do you care

If I say I dream of you

Of you and I in imagined scenes

Would it bring a smile

To your strong, deeply attractive face

Do you still believe in love?

And its ability to lift up

The spirit and its soul

To soar to new heights

Where you never thought possible

To even think of before

Tell me, you still have that faith

And that the past has not broken you

Or jaded you into total disrepair

Would you believe me if I told you

That I have been waiting a lifetime

To meet my special one, my one true love

And as the special time of Christmas

Has arrived here, once again

I will tell you and all others

Who happen to read my words

You are my special one

You and no one else but you

You are the one I've been waiting for

You are the woman of my dreams

I love you in the here and now

And whatever tomorrows that there will be


Written By - George Hiegel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Anyway...

Life Attitude I have been a solitary soul fighting ups and downs, Still, I find life's beauty hidden in nooks and corners anyway... The roadblocks have been numerous on this untrodden path, Still, I find the urge to move on towards my goal anyway... Emotions lost, feeling hurt, friendship lost and found, Still, I find the next milestone as intriguing anyway... Sometimes fearless, sometimes crouched and crumbled, Still, I find the inner strength to guide me anyway... Sometimes lonely, sometimes lost in a crowd, Still, I find my identity engraved on a far horizon anyway... Life has been a bouquet of thorns and thistles alike, Still, I find the rules and ruptures healing anyway... Life has been a merry go round leaving me in a dizzy din, Still, I find the sound of life euphonious anyway... Basking and reveling in the divine love of my Lord, Still, I find life full of hope and anticipation anyway...

O! Dear Mountain

Girl Sitting at the edge of mountain O! Dear Mountain, Why did you do this to me? You taught me how to walk, On Rocks and Lose soil, Only to send me back to where, There are no firm roots, no toil. You taught me that every descent, Is followed by an ascent, Here, I come back, Trying to advert dead end. You taught me that every Step is an achievement, I come back to a place where even Gallops come without fulfillment. Now, here away from you, My body aches for the sensation, To hear each of my precious breath, To kiss the sky, to offer you salutation.

Unconditional

Army man and Dog and love between them is unconditional We need Hymn not just mayhem, Gratitude, not just attitude.... Let sanctity prevail! The World is full of dismal's and despair, Dear God! Help us back to solidaire. We need patience, not just tolerance, Acceptance, not just endurance. Let equanimity prevail! No faith lost is the right direction. Dear God! Help conscience in resurrection.. We reason out a lot ..... What is right and what is not..... Dispute and disagreement ... Why? Haven't we already suffered a lot. For once... Let's take one step.... Let vengeance vanish, Let's forget hatred. Let's make a promise.. For once... Let us break the shackles of vanity, Accept only 'We' and let go of 'Me'. Embrace each other as God's beautiful creation. And make 'Unconditional' World's new Legislation.