Skip to main content

Ads

It's New Year's Morn

New Year


It's New year morn
Bright Sunshine melting the cold
The warmth of growing hope
My new eyes eager to behold.
It's New Year's morn
Time to bury the bygones
But I pluck our memories
A few rights and some wrongs.
Therein lie not so dead memories
Of silent moments Talking.
Speeches lonely, silent
And hours and hours of emptying.
I am burying these with care,
All streams of a parched soul
Hereon, they would be memories
Their treasure, I to myself, would dole.
It's new year's morn
Time to bury the bygones
Let me pluck our memories,
Lyrics for my unsung songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Anyway...

Life Attitude I have been a solitary soul fighting ups and downs, Still, I find life's beauty hidden in nooks and corners anyway... The roadblocks have been numerous on this untrodden path, Still, I find the urge to move on towards my goal anyway... Emotions lost, feeling hurt, friendship lost and found, Still, I find the next milestone as intriguing anyway... Sometimes fearless, sometimes crouched and crumbled, Still, I find the inner strength to guide me anyway... Sometimes lonely, sometimes lost in a crowd, Still, I find my identity engraved on a far horizon anyway... Life has been a bouquet of thorns and thistles alike, Still, I find the rules and ruptures healing anyway... Life has been a merry go round leaving me in a dizzy din, Still, I find the sound of life euphonious anyway... Basking and reveling in the divine love of my Lord, Still, I find life full of hope and anticipation anyway...

O! Dear Mountain

Girl Sitting at the edge of mountain O! Dear Mountain, Why did you do this to me? You taught me how to walk, On Rocks and Lose soil, Only to send me back to where, There are no firm roots, no toil. You taught me that every descent, Is followed by an ascent, Here, I come back, Trying to advert dead end. You taught me that every Step is an achievement, I come back to a place where even Gallops come without fulfillment. Now, here away from you, My body aches for the sensation, To hear each of my precious breath, To kiss the sky, to offer you salutation.