Skip to main content

Ads

Hearts Extraordinaire Synchronized to the One True Love

Girlfriend and Boyfriend Love each other


Was our meeting here
In this time and in this place
A mere chance happenstance
Or was it a star aligned fate
A shared set destiny
I cannot say, one way or the other
Nor does it matter, if the truth be told
All that matters is we are here
In this same time and place
And my heart is warm with love
For you, my special one
I waited a very long time, you see
To meet you, my lady love
I, being an extraordinary man
Needed to love, to share, and to be with
An extraordinary woman
And now, I found her
You, you are woman extraordinaire
Do not let anyone ever tell you
You anything less in degree
And here now, before I take my leave
I have just one more thing to say
To you, my one true love
You were well worth waiting for


Written by- George Hiegel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Anyway...

Life Attitude I have been a solitary soul fighting ups and downs, Still, I find life's beauty hidden in nooks and corners anyway... The roadblocks have been numerous on this untrodden path, Still, I find the urge to move on towards my goal anyway... Emotions lost, feeling hurt, friendship lost and found, Still, I find the next milestone as intriguing anyway... Sometimes fearless, sometimes crouched and crumbled, Still, I find the inner strength to guide me anyway... Sometimes lonely, sometimes lost in a crowd, Still, I find my identity engraved on a far horizon anyway... Life has been a bouquet of thorns and thistles alike, Still, I find the rules and ruptures healing anyway... Life has been a merry go round leaving me in a dizzy din, Still, I find the sound of life euphonious anyway... Basking and reveling in the divine love of my Lord, Still, I find life full of hope and anticipation anyway...

It's New Year's Morn

New Year It's New year morn Bright Sunshine melting the cold The warmth of growing hope My new eyes eager to behold. It's New Year's morn Time to bury the bygones But I pluck our memories A few rights and some wrongs. Therein lie not so dead memories Of silent moments Talking. Speeches lonely, silent And hours and hours of emptying. I am burying these with care, All streams of a parched soul Hereon, they would be memories Their treasure, I to myself, would dole. It's new year's morn Time to bury the bygones Let me pluck our memories, Lyrics for my unsung songs.

Unconditional

Army man and Dog and love between them is unconditional We need Hymn not just mayhem, Gratitude, not just attitude.... Let sanctity prevail! The World is full of dismal's and despair, Dear God! Help us back to solidaire. We need patience, not just tolerance, Acceptance, not just endurance. Let equanimity prevail! No faith lost is the right direction. Dear God! Help conscience in resurrection.. We reason out a lot ..... What is right and what is not..... Dispute and disagreement ... Why? Haven't we already suffered a lot. For once... Let's take one step.... Let vengeance vanish, Let's forget hatred. Let's make a promise.. For once... Let us break the shackles of vanity, Accept only 'We' and let go of 'Me'. Embrace each other as God's beautiful creation. And make 'Unconditional' World's new Legislation.