Skip to main content

Ads

Forget What Others Say, Listen to Your Heart

Modal Don't listen us he listen his heart.

I'm sure all of your friends
Will tell you, if you ask them
The years between us are too much
For us to get together
As I'm people in your family
And even strangers on the street
Will say exactly the same
That you and I shouldn't get together
For a chance of love, joy, and happiness
Just because the divide between
The great divide between your age and mine
Maybe if I were an ordinary man
I just might agree with them
But I am not an ordinary man
I am not like any man you've ever seen before
Or will ever see the like of again
Just as you are no ordinary woman
Unlike any other I've ever known
Or ever will know again
That is why I fell so hard for you,my love
Because an extraordinary man
Needs to love an extraordinary woman
Nothing else would ever do
And I would like nothing more
Then the opportunity to make you
Happier than you have ever been in your life
Happier than you could've ever dreamed of
To fill your heart with joy
To treat you in the special way you deserve
To show just how truly magnificent
Love given and love received can be
We, you and I, have a chance
To be happy right here and now
And for all of the days of a shared existence
On this fleeting plain known as life
Now I ask you, my love
To forget all of the naysayers
Who say this shouldn't be
And answer a question or two for me
What is in your heart?
What does it tell you?
Search long and deeply, my love
And listen closely to what it says
Because mine tells me
That you and I were meant to be
And each of us can be
The best thing the other has ever known
Nothing else, to me, matters
And all else, to me, pales. 




Written byGeorge Hiegel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Anyway...

Life Attitude I have been a solitary soul fighting ups and downs, Still, I find life's beauty hidden in nooks and corners anyway... The roadblocks have been numerous on this untrodden path, Still, I find the urge to move on towards my goal anyway... Emotions lost, feeling hurt, friendship lost and found, Still, I find the next milestone as intriguing anyway... Sometimes fearless, sometimes crouched and crumbled, Still, I find the inner strength to guide me anyway... Sometimes lonely, sometimes lost in a crowd, Still, I find my identity engraved on a far horizon anyway... Life has been a bouquet of thorns and thistles alike, Still, I find the rules and ruptures healing anyway... Life has been a merry go round leaving me in a dizzy din, Still, I find the sound of life euphonious anyway... Basking and reveling in the divine love of my Lord, Still, I find life full of hope and anticipation anyway...

O! Dear Mountain

Girl Sitting at the edge of mountain O! Dear Mountain, Why did you do this to me? You taught me how to walk, On Rocks and Lose soil, Only to send me back to where, There are no firm roots, no toil. You taught me that every descent, Is followed by an ascent, Here, I come back, Trying to advert dead end. You taught me that every Step is an achievement, I come back to a place where even Gallops come without fulfillment. Now, here away from you, My body aches for the sensation, To hear each of my precious breath, To kiss the sky, to offer you salutation.

Unconditional

Army man and Dog and love between them is unconditional We need Hymn not just mayhem, Gratitude, not just attitude.... Let sanctity prevail! The World is full of dismal's and despair, Dear God! Help us back to solidaire. We need patience, not just tolerance, Acceptance, not just endurance. Let equanimity prevail! No faith lost is the right direction. Dear God! Help conscience in resurrection.. We reason out a lot ..... What is right and what is not..... Dispute and disagreement ... Why? Haven't we already suffered a lot. For once... Let's take one step.... Let vengeance vanish, Let's forget hatred. Let's make a promise.. For once... Let us break the shackles of vanity, Accept only 'We' and let go of 'Me'. Embrace each other as God's beautiful creation. And make 'Unconditional' World's new Legislation.